HallucinationLandHallucinationLand

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Chalie's Anatomy Chalie's Anatomy

Preloader...

I'd suggest to use a preloader, I had to refresh the page to get the movie going...

Nice animation though.

ryrycomics responds:

thanks for the feedback. i def. need to adjust to the newgrounds platform, preloaders and replay btns and what not

Pig Nukem Pig Nukem

Gravity Gun!

Nice, gravity gun is very innovative, hope to see something like that in games more often, wow. Speaking of which, Its kinda weird how you have the gravity gun and then all of the sudden you lose it for level 3, until you beat the boss and get it again, I just killed the level 4 boss and On level 4 I had the gravity gun when I first started the level, kinda not consistent gameplay.

Its like a new toy. But I'm kinda disappointed in the auto wall jump. I got rather good at wall jumping and find it fun now thanks to Mario 64, but I can understand why you did it. Still 5/5, 9/10.

I died once during level 2 if thats what you meant, however having something that kills you instantly in a level that hasn't been in the game yet is probably always gonna kill someone the first time. Grr. Red lasers.

galactic hunter galactic hunter

RPG + Space Shooter + Simulation = Win

Wow, didn't even realize I played it that long, this game is pretty cool. I can't say for certain if its too easy or not though, since I'm still in the middle of playing it. I just put nothing but cannons everywhere and am killing everything with the laser, nothing can come close to me..

Pigs' Can't Fly Pigs' Can't Fly

Everyone, skip to survival mode!

Easy and Hard mode were both boring... However Survival mode was pretty fun. You should have called easy and hard mode "Training mode" or something like that.

Menu should be:

Easy training
Advanced Training
Play Game

7/10 for survival mode being pretty fun and nice animation cycles for the pigs..